Listed below are the basic items needed to start processing your home loan.
- Loan Application (Form 1003)
- Loan Disclosures, Borrower's Authorization Form, Cash Out Refinance Purpose Letter
(if applicable), Form W-9, Request for Copy of Tax Return (Form 4506) and Mortgage Loan Origination Agreement
- Two most current pay stubs covering last 30 days
- Most recent two years Federal Tax Returns with all Schedules, W-2s and K-1s
- Most recent two months Bank, IRA and Security statements
- Most current Retirement Income statements (if applicable)
- Most recent Mortgage statement for subject property (if applicable)
- Copy of the Purchase Contract (if applicable)
- Rental Landlord's name, address and phone number for most recent two years of rental history
- Copy of Alien Registration Card (if applicable)
* Your loan officer may request additional documentation depending on your unique situation.